What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service and support needs)
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to another company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe information at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
By using our website, you consent to our policy.
If there are any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.