At StageCoach Theatre, we love being able to perform our fun murder mystery puzzles with you.
Wine Chiller: A Wine Themed Murder Mystery Adventure – available in-person!
Written and Directed by Terry Smith
Enjoy an afternoon of sleuthing, deductive reasoning and wicked fun as you participate in the 10th Annual Winemakers’ Honorary Invitational Society awards banquet – affectionately known as WHIS. Renowned French wine critic, Cabernet Franc, has agreed to judge this year’s competition. As a winemaker, each of you will be competing for the grand prize of $100,000. But alas the awards banquet goes awry when MURDER appears on the agenda. Listen to the clues, ask questions, and participate as a character in this chilling tale, or just relax and enjoy the show. ** Wild and Regular versions available.
The regular version would be great for social events and company team bonding. With a wine theme, this show is aimed at adults.
The wild version would be great for groups who are comfortable with each other, don’t mind a bit of ribbing, and can handle “alibis” of a flirtatious manner!
To schedule a mystery adventure for a private group of 8 – 20 people, follow these steps:
- Count how many people will be in your party. Collect email addresses for each person who will be participating. Each person will be assigned a character role and will be emailed character information for the show.
- Determine which version you’d like: Regular or Wild version for Wine Chiller.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at (571) 477-9444. Please include a phone number in your comments.
- StageCoach Theatre staff will work with you to schedule a date and finalize your plans. A mystery adventure takes approximately 2 hours. Please plan to log on to the event at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the mystery.
- Payment will be required in advance at $35/person. We can invoice one person or send an invitation for individual payments. This fee is for an original murder mystery puzzle customized to your group of 8-20 people. Clue sheets will be provided as you work with several character actors to solve the puzzle. A minimum payment of $200 is needed to secure the date and will be applied to the fees for the first 5-6 people.
- We can arrange catering for your group based on a budget and menu you choose. Figure on $25+ per person. Drinks are charged separately.
- We can travel to your location within Loudoun County for a travel fee of $50. A travel fee does not apply to events held at our theater in Ashburn.
- Sit back and enjoy an interactive afternoon or evening of fun and murder.
Purchases are final but tickets are transferable. You may send someone in your place if you are unable to attend.