At StageCoach Theatre, we love being able to perform our fun murder mystery puzzles with you.
Consulting Detectives: A Sherlock Holmes Themed Murder Mystery Adventure – available virtually!
Written and Directed by Michael Young
Welcome to the first annual Consulting Detectives Symposium. You and your fellow detectives will be learning the newest techniques, discussing case histories, and even hearing a special guest speech by the great Sherlock Holmes. Enjoy socializing with your fellow detectives over a glass of wine. But what will you do when you encounter a murder even Sherlock Holmes cannot solve? You can play a character or relax and listen as you try to solve this devious mystery. **Adult and Family-Friendly (age 10+) versions available.
If you have a small group (fewer than 8 people), then join us for a public show! Dates are given below and are on our Facebook page under Events. Register at least 48 hours in advance of the show.
Saturday, August 29 via Zoom
Show begins at 6:30pm (EDT). Sign in about 15 minutes early. Bring your own dinner and drinks! There will be a short intermission between acts to refill your drinks and stretch your legs.
EVERYONE will be sent a script and clue cards. Be sure to provide a valid email address when you register and watch for our email. Check your spam folder in case it gets rerouted!
The adult version would be great for social events and company team bonding, especially for those who have been working from home, or for gradually easing into social events while social distancing.
The family-friendly version would be great for birthday parties and multi-generational events.
To schedule a mystery adventure for a private group of 8 – 20 people, follow these steps:
- Count how many people will be in your party. Collect email addresses for each person who will be participating. Each person will be assigned a character role and will be emailed character information for the show.
- Determine which version you’d like: Family-Friendly or Adult version for Consulting Detectives.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (571) 477-9444. Please include a phone number in your comments.
- StageCoach Theatre staff will work with you to schedule a date and finalize your plans. A mystery adventure takes approximately 2 hours. Please plan to log on to the event at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the mystery.
- Payment will be required in advance at $25/person (special price as we rollout online shows!) We can invoice one person or send an invitation for individual payments. This fee is for an original murder mystery puzzle customized to your group of 8-20 people. Clue sheets will be provided as you work with several character actors to solve the puzzle. A minimum payment of $200 is needed to secure the date and will be applied to the fees for the first 8 people.
- Bring your own dinner or snacks! Or order from a local restaurant. If you live in Loudoun County, VA or within 30 miles of South Riding, you can add a Date Night Wine Basket. Check out this deal from Divine Wine Tours and order at least 48 hours prior to the show date for local delivery. Please let them know we sent you!
- Sit back and enjoy an interactive afternoon or evening of fun and murder.
Purchases are final but tickets are transferable. You may send someone in your place if you are unable to attend.