- $25 per person includes an original murder mystery puzzle customized to your group. (Price changes to $35/person effective May 30, 2018.) Clue sheets to the murder mystery will be provided as you work with several character actors to solve the puzzle. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the adventure.
- A mystery adventure takes approximately 2.5 hours. Please arrive at the theater at least 15 minutes early.
- The event will be held at the StageCoach Theatre, 20937 Ashburn Road, Suites 115 and 120, Ashburn. We can arrange for wine and beer to be available for purchase if this is a private event. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or drink alcohol. Sodas and water will be available for purchase. Lunch boxes are available for $15.00 each, payable in advance of the tour. Please ask to see the current selection. Orders must be placed 1 week prior to the event.
- A minimum payment of $250 will secure the date. We will send you an invoice for advance payment.
Reserve your places on a mystery adventure now!
Email us with the following information:
- Date requested. Friday and Sunday options may be available if scheduled in advance and subject to actor availability.
- Number of people in your party
- If you will be celebrating a special event (We love a party!)
(Please also include a phone number in your comments. We have had some issues with our responses not getting through. We generally respond within 48 hours. If you haven’t heard back from us, please call (571) 477-9444. Thank you.)
- Mystery adventures will be cancelled only in the case of severe weather.
- Purchases are final. If we cancel the event for any reason, you will be able to book another date or receive a complete refund. If you cancel within 72 hours PRIOR to the start of the event, there is no refund. Your tickets are transferable though and you may send someone in your place or sell your ticket for the original date.