– $35 per person includes an original murder mystery puzzle customized to your group. Clue sheets to the murder mystery will be provided as you work with several character actors to solve the puzzle. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the tour.
– Wine tastings are available at each winery for an additional charge, to be paid directly to the winery. Wine tastings range from $8 – 15 per person depending on the group rate for the wineries that we visit on the tour. This cost is paid directly to the wineries due to VA ABC regulations. The wineries will require a prepaid deposit to cover the cost of the wine tastings. We anticipate that the majority of guests on a tour will be participating in the tastings. You may select to purchase bottles of wine in lieu of the wine tastings; a minimum purchase may be required by the winery for use of their space. You must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the wine tastings. Juice, soda or water will be available for purchase at the wineries for those who do not wish to drink wine.
Contact us for possible dates. This is a great idea for company parties, team building, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, anniversaries and so much more!
– We will confirm availability for the date once we have 10 people signed up for the tour. We will then send you a link for advance payment.
– If you would like to book a date for your party exclusively, please contact us for available dates. We will do whatever we can to accommodate your request. A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required and will be applied to that day’s tour fees.
– Friday and Sunday options may be available if scheduled in advance and subject to actor and winery availability.
Reserve your places on a tour now!
Email us with the following information:
– Date requested
– Number of people in your party
– If you will be celebrating a special event (We love a party!)
(Please also include a phone number in your comments. We have had some issues with our responses not getting through. We generally respond within 48 hours. If you haven’t heard back from us, please call (571) 477-9444. Thank you.)
– Wine Tours continue in case of rain. Please bring an umbrella or rain coat if it looks like it will rain. The tour will be cancelled only in the case of severe weather.
– Tour purchases are final. If we cancel a tour for any reason, you will be able to rebook a future tour or receive a complete refund. If you cancel within 72 hours PRIOR to the start of the tour, there is no refund. Your tickets are transferable though and you may send someone in your place or sell your ticket for the original tour date.