Additional Helpful information:
– The tour takes approximately 3.5 hours and a time schedule will be given to you at the start of the tour. Please follow it as closely as possible to make the most of your tour. We recommend that you arrive at Winery #1 at least 15 minutes early in order to dispense with the necessary paperwork ahead of time. This will allow you to start your first wine tasting promptly at noon.
– A minimum of 10 people are required for a tour to run so invite family and friends to join you. If you do not have enough people in your own party, we will group you with other parties until we meet the minimum. You will be able to travel on your own but will adhere to the same time schedule at the different wineries.
– If mobility is limited, please let us know in advance since this could dictate the winery locations scheduled for your tour.
– Keep your wits about you. Solve this whodunit to be entered to win a special prize at the end of the tour. Creativity counts! There will also be a booby prize awarded to someone who completely misses the mark.
A la Carte Information:
– Lunch boxes are available for $12.50 (including tax) if ordered in advance. See the selected menu options. Small white party cakes are also available for $15.00 for any special celebrations.
– Wine tastings range from $8 – 15 per person depending on the group rate for the wineries that we visit on the tour. This cost is paid directly to the wineries due to VA ABC regulations. We anticipate that the majority of guests on a tour will be participating in the tastings. You may select to purchase bottles of wine in lieu of the wine tastings; a minimum purchase may be required by the winery for use of their space.
– Limousines are available if requested in advance. From stretch limos to Hummers and buses, we can cater to the needs of your group. Please book your limo as soon as you know you will be taking the tour in order to secure a car for your group. Thank you. See our limo rates here.
– Reservations are requested at least 7 days in advance of the tour but try to sign up as early as possible. We have a limited number of openings for each tour and we will close a tour when the maximum capacity has been reached. Bookings will be confirmed based on winery and actor availability.
– Wine Tours continue in case of rain. Please bring an umbrella or rain coat if it looks like it will rain. The tour will be cancelled only in the case of severe weather.
– Tour purchases are final. If we cancel a tour for any reason, you will be able to rebook a future tour or receive a complete refund. If you cancel within 72 hours PRIOR to the start of the tour, there is no refund. Your tickets are transferable though and you may send someone in your place or sell your ticket for the original tour date.